Is this bird Kingfisher? | Grabfood self-collect | vlog 001 18 March 2021

My first vlog on 18 March 2021. This bird haven't visit for a very long time. It made a surprise visit today before it rain very heavily.

What bird is this? Is it a kingfisher? If you know what bird this is, please let me know if I am right :)

Thereafter, I went to grab dinner after the rain stops. I ordered Grabfood and self-collected it, to experience being a Grabwalker.

I also got juice for dinner from SF. The green apple juice oxidise really fast. In less than an hour, it had turned from green to brown. If you happen to get this juice, I would recommend that you to drink it immediately.

Dinner was from Thai Dynasty. I ordered Tom Yam Soup Thick and Green Curry. My verdict was it's very spicy, especially the green curry. The spiciness for the green curry will slowly get hotter and hotter as you eat. Overall, both tasted good, and I like the tom yam soup more. Do note that after few hours, you can still feel the heat in your stomach, so it is not recommended for people who can't take spicy.

Enjoy my first vlog:



Comments